COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION D&O/EPLI
For most Americans, their residence represents one of the most significant investments they will ever make. It would naturally follow that they would want to protect their purchase by being involved in their local homeowner’s or condominium association. Ironically, individuals who volunteer as Directors and Officers of these non-profit organizations may actually be placing their most prized possession – along with other assets – in jeopardy by taking on the responsibility. In the event of legal action brought against the Association, Board members may be held personally liable if proper insurance coverage is not in place.
Rockwood Programs can help. Our Community Association Directors & Officers product covers a broad array of liability exposures, including mismanagement of funds, non-monetary disagreements, and breach of contract. The form also provides protection against certain employment practices-related loss.
- No exclusion for “failure to maintain insurance claims” (where available)
- 75/25 Defense and Settlement provision in favor of the insured
- Full Prior Acts Coverage
- Manager/Management Company automatically named as Additional Insured
- Defense outside of the Limit of Liability
- EPL coverage provided at no additional premium for associations with 10 or fewer employees