- Low minimum premiums
- $100,000 Cyber Liability Coverage included, with an available option of up to $1,000,000.
- $25,000 Employee Dishonesty Liability Coverage included.
- Wide array of liability limit options
- Full range of retention options, from $2,500 to $25,000
- Worldwide coverage so long as suit is brought in the U.S., its territories and possessions, or Canada
- Extended reporting provision available
- Multiple payment options
- On-Line Risk Management Tools
- Available exclusively for Rockwood policyholders
Applicants engaging in the following activities are not eligible for our standard P&C Program:
- Self insurance, Risk Retention/Risk Purchasing Groups
- Consulting or risk management work
- Claims administrators
- Entities acting principally as wholesalers or MGAs
- TPAs or reinsurance brokers
- Actuarial Services, Tax Advice, or Real Estate
Coverage Enhancements Available
- Life and Accident/Health Expands coverage to include incidental placement/ servicing of Life/A&H products
- In order to qualify, total commissions generated from Life/A&H activities cannot exceed 50% of total annual revenues
- Additional Named Insured Endorsement
Cyber Liability Now Available!
Rockwood Programs has recently begun including Cyber Liability to its portfolio of management and professional liability products. We are sensitive to the ever-changing needs of the marketplace. The increasing need to protect your business against cyber liability and data breach exposures. We partnered with Certain Underwriters at Lloyds, London to craft a solution that offers real insurance protection without requiring our customers to undergo a lenghty and intrusive application process!
- Available as an underlying Rockwood account endorsement with separate sub limit or as a stand-alone policy.
- The cyber liability component is an endorsement to the program. We can place standalone cyber with a number of markets.