- Coverage for both monetary and non-monetary claims
- Duty of Defend
- Defense In Addition to the limit (available)
- Full Prior Acts coverage (available)
- Punitive damages or exemplary damages up to the limit of liability, where insurable by law
- EPLI includes Third Party Coverage
- Wage and Hour (subject to sub-limit)
Tailored Coverages Available
- Limits of Liability up to $5,000,000
- Stand-Alone or Packaged Coverages
- Directors, Officers, and Organizational Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Completing any new business Not-For-Profit Directors and Officers Professional Liability application
- OR submit a competitor’s application to our underwriting staff for review
Cyber Liability and International Liability Insurance Coverage now available!
Rockwood staff can assist you in securing international liability insurance with coverage options such as: Voluntary Compensation Benefits, Contingent Employers Liability, Executive Assistance Services including Repartriation, Contingent Auto Coverages and Accidental Death Dismemberment/ Medical coverage.
We are sensitive to the ever-changing exposures facing organizations including Cyber liability. Rockwood offers competitive quote options including:
- Coverage to notify every donor, client, customer, and/ or vendor of a breach of your system that may have compromised confidential information
- Coverage for the cost to provide credit monitoring and/ or forensic analysis to those impacted by the cyber attack
- Coverage for allegations stemming from the privacy breach
- Coverage for the cost incurred from the violations of privacy regulations
Our staff can access highly-rated insurance carriers in order to provide some of the best coverage options available in the insurance industry today!