ESSENTIAL PLUS EPLI FOR SMALL EMPLOYERS
Rockwood Program’s Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) policy is specifically tailored to address the unique needs of small employers. The Essential Plus EPLI Program is for companies with 12 employees or fewer.
“Most smaller employers simply cannot afford to secure EPLI coverage through traditional markets”, says Glenn W. Clark CPCU, President of Rockwood Programs. “Many programs have minimum premium requirements of $2,000 or more. The Essential Plus product provides meaningful coverage for as little as $425.”
Many smaller firms are under the mistaken impression that employment-related exposures are covered under their Business Owners or General Liability insurance. Essential Plus provides small businesses a low-cost solution that mitigates their E&O exposure. Rockwood also offers custom designed EPLI programs for associations and affinity groups.
- Meaningful Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) coverage specifically tailored to meet the needs of smaller businesses (up to 12 full-time employees).
- Affordable cost – pricing for $100,000 limit starts at $450.00
- Simplified, short-form application process.
- Advocacy defense on all claims, provided by Wilson Elser. This internationally recognized law firm has over 40 years’ experience in employment practices-related litigation.
- The deductible for the program is $2,500.
- Legal defense for allegations of violations of Wage & Hour laws are included at no additional cost. Subject to a separate sub-limit.
- Policy includes coverage for third-party exposures.
- Legal defense for allegations of violations of Immigration laws are included at no additional cost. Subject to a separate sub-limit.
- On-line risk mitigation tools are accessible to all policyholders at no charge. This includes a toll-free pre-claims hot line staffed by members of the Wilson Elser team.
- Other limits and deductible options are available
Coverage is underwritten through member companies of Fortegra, rated A- (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best. Risk management services are also provided as part of the coverage package.
To learn more, call 800-558-8808.