Private and Public companies face increasing challenges and hostility to their existence. Now they also have an easy and affordable way to achieve peace-of-mind. Rockwood is contracted with carriers that offer flexible, cost-effective packages designed to address an array of management and professional liability risks. Plan trustees should have the peace of mind that they’re coverage is from a carrier with the expertise, financial strength and stability to be there through any market cycle and Rockwood can help ensure that happens.
- Duty to Defend
Defense outside the limit for Employment Practices Liability
- For up to 200 employees
- Unlimited Extended Reporting Period for former Directors & Officers
- Fiduciary/Crime/EPLI Liability coverage can be added
- Automatic Outside Directorship Liability coverage for service on 501(c)3 boards
- Stand alone Directors & Officers Liability policy is available
- Separate limits for Directors & Officers Liability and Employment Practices Liability
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- $100,000 sub-limit for defense costs and loss available in most jurisdictions if Employment Practices Liability is purchased
- Third Party discrimination liability
- Up to 5 million D&O & EPLI
- Up to $1 million Fiduciary
*Other numerous coverage enhancements available. Contact our underwriting staff today.
- Annual revenues less than $25 Million
Fewer than 500 employees
- We have options if greater
Insurer underwriting the Rockwood D&O product is rated “A+” by AM Best.
Cyber Liability and International Liability Insurance Coverage now available!
Rockwood staff can assist you in securing international liability insurance with coverage options such as: Voluntary Compensation Benefits, Contingent Employers Liability, Executive Assistance Services including Repartriation, Contingent Auto Coverages and Accidental Death Dismemberment/ Medical coverage.
We are sensitive to the ever-changing exposures facing organizations including Cyber liability. Rockwood offers competitive quote options including:
- Coverage to notify every donor, client, customer, and/ or vendor of a breach of your system that may have compromised confidential information
- Coverage for the cost to provide credit monitoring and/ or forensic analysis to those impacted by the cyber attack
- Coverage for allegations stemming from the privacy breach
- Coverage for the cost incurred from the violations of privacy regulations
Our staff can access highly-rated insurance carriers in order to provide some of the best coverage options available in the insurance industry today!