COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION D&O/EPLI
For most Americans, their residence represents one of the most significant investments they will ever make. It would naturally follow that they would want to protect their purchase by being involved in their local homeowner’s or condominium association. Ironically, individuals who volunteer as Directors and Officers of these non-profit organizations may actually be placing their most prized possession – along with other assets – in jeopardy by taking on the responsibility. In the event of legal action brought against the Association, Board members may be held personally liable if proper insurance coverage is not in place.
Rockwood Programs can help. Our Community Association Directors & Officers product covers a broad array of liability exposures, including mismanagement of funds, non-monetary disagreements, and breach of contract. The form also provides protection against certain employment practices-related loss.
Community Association product offers competitive pricing for most types of associations and board coverage, including:
- D&O/EPL Limit up to $5 million
- Defense outside the limit
- Defense Costs Coverage for Breach of Contract claims
- Coverage for Non-monetary claims
- No consent to settlement provision – (Hammer Clause)
- Unlimited Extension (for claim reporting endorsement)
- Automatic Coverage for the Property Management Company
- Available in all states except WV and LA