- Low minimum premiums
- Wide array of liability limit options
- Full range of retention options, from $2,500 to $25,000
- Worldwide coverage so long as suit is brought in the U.S., its territories and possessions, or Canada
- Extended reporting provision available
- Multiple payment options
- On-Line Risk Management Tools
- Available exclusively for Rockwood policyholders
Applicants engaging in the following activities are not eligible for our standard P&C Program:
- Self insurance, Risk Retention/Risk Purchasing Groups
- Consulting or risk management work
- Claims administrators
- Entities acting principally as wholesalers or MGAs
- TPAs or reinsurance brokers
- Actuarial Services, Tax Advice, or Real Estate
- Crop Insurance
Coverage Enhancements Available
- Life and Accident/Health Expands coverage to include incidental placement/ servicing of Life/A&H products
- In order to qualify, total commissions generated from Life/A&H activities cannot exceed 50% of total annual revenues
Cyber Liability Now Available!
Rockwood Programs has recently begun including Cyber Liability to its portfolio of management and professional liability products. We are sensitive to the ever-changing needs of the marketplace. The increasing need to protect your business against cyber liability and data breach exposures. We partnered with Certain Underwriters at Lloyds, London to craft a solution that offers real insurance protection without requiring our customers to undergo a lenghty and intrusive application process!
- Available as an underlying Rockwood account endorsement with a separate sub limit or on a stand-alone basis
- The cyber liability component is an endorsement to the program. We can place standalone cyber with a number of markets.